"A Halloween Treat" National Coloring ContestA Halloween Theme For Children
Trick or Treat has long been the theme for the Halloween events. Basically, it implies children can request a Treat or they’ll give you a Trick you won’t like. The date is surrounded with goblins and goulash characters that are intended to scare kids and glorify their devilish behavior.
However, from all the natural fall colors, Halloween occurs at one of the most beautiful times of the year with cool weather and clear, star filled night skies. Therefore, this time of year should be celebrated with positive events that elevate constructive behavior by the children.
Consequently, Tuckright® LLC is sponsoring this contest to provide a “Treat” to the kids who perform in a superior manner. Art contests encourage children’s development of high esteem and confidence through self-expression. A sense of pride and achievement are also achieved when they receive a prize.
A Halloween Treat
Create an illustration on the Halloween treat sheet provided by Tuckright®. Embelish the page with the artistic medium of your choice to create an image that best depicts a positive Halloween scene.
- An original hand-drawn picture using the sheet provided, here!
- Artistic mediums may include colored pencils, crayons, paints, etc.
- Each qualifying piece of artwork should depict Halloween in a positive perspective.
- Each piece should include a title, first name of the child, and age.
- One entry per contestant.
- Submissions MUST be received by 11:59PM EST, October 26, 2017.
- All entries need to either be scan or photographed and posted to the Tuckright® Facebook page (facebook.com/tuckright) or emailed to email@example.com.
- The photograph should be close-up, filling the entire photo with the artwork sheet provided.
- How well the artist carried out the theme of the contest with their entry.
- How much creativity was demonstrated in the piece.
- What kind of statement the entry makes.
Judging will take place following the deadline date with winners announced on our Website and Facebook on October 31, 2017. Decisions will be at the discretion of Tuckright® LLC.
All entries will be displayed on the Tuckright® website!
The four finalists will also receive the following:
Winner: Set of Tuckright Blanket Suspenders® + $25 Sweet Temptations Gift Certificate
1st Runner Up: Set of Tuckright Blanket Suspenders® + $20 Sweet Temptations Gift Certificate
2nd Runner Up: Set of Tuckright Blanket Suspenders® + $15 Sweet Temptations Gift Certificate
Honorable Mention: Set of Tuckright Blanket Suspenders® + $10 Sweet Temptations Gift Certificate
- Contestant must live in the USA.
- Contestant must be from the ages 4 to 13 inclusive
- Do not be concerned about a 4 year old competing with a 13 year old. The judging is not on the quality of the art itself, but rather the heart behind it to address the theme, the creativity and the statement it makes. A four or five year old can often express themselves with a drawing as emphatically as an older child.
Terms and Conditions:
- General Conditions. By your participation in the contest, entrant and those associated with the entrant agree to release, indemnify, and hold Sponsor, Facebook, and Promotion Parties harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the contest, or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
- PUBLICITY. Entrants into the Contest irrevocably grant to Tuckright® LLC, and those acting with its authority, the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use any colored and/or drawn page entered into the Contest (“Content”), without further compensation, consideration, or notice or permission and to reproduce, copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform, exhibit, distribute, transmit or broadcast, publicly or otherwise, or otherwise use and permit to be used the Content or any part thereof, whether alone or in combination with other materials (including but not limited to text, data, images, photographs, illustrations, and graphics, video or audio segments of any nature), in any media or embodiment now known or hereafter developed (including but not limited to, any format of any computer-based, Internet-based, electronic, magnetic, digital, laser or optical-based media), in connection with Tuckright® LLC ‘s advertising, promotion, publicity, trade, or contest promotions, activities, or materials. ENTRANTS ALSO GRANT TO Tuckright® LLC THE RIGHT TO USE THE FIRST NAME TO IDENTIFY THE ENTRANT IN THE EVENT THAT THE ENTRANT IS SELECTED FOR A PRIZE IN THE CONTEST.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Sponsor makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement with respect to the Prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, including entries not received because of interrupted or unavailable network servers, failed communications networks or equipment, computer hardware or software, or other errors or malfunctions whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Should Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determine that the contest has been compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, or other causes beyond its control, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the contest and choose the Winner in a fair and reasonable manner from among all eligible entries submitted prior to termination.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, for U.S. Entrants. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in the judicial district encompassing Michigan.
- PRIVACY. All personal information submitted as part of this Contest will be used for the purpose of administering the Contest.
- SPONSOR. The Sponsor of the Contest is Tuckright® LLC. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook.